10. Yesterday was Tuesday and tomorrow is Sunday… at least that is what you are thinking.
9. The President looks hungover as he issues his weekly apology to the nation.
8. Another knee-slapping cartoon of that darn Garfield saying “I hate Monday!”
7. You’re happy to go to work in order to get some rest.
6. In your current opinion five days is a long time.
5. You break down into a sobbing mess on the floor because there was no coffee left in the pot when you got to work.
4. You are half way to work before you realize you have been listening to “Rev. Carl’s Bible Hour” on your car radio.
3. You’ve already planned several thousand ways to avoid actually doing work until Friday.
2. Husband begins warming up TV for Monday Night Football at 6 A.M. and carefully positioning snacks at strategic locations around the living room.
1. The solid rain for the past two days has stopped, leaving a beautiful, sunny day.